A timeless bouquet of crepe paper peonies
My blush peonies are based on the Mrs. Franklin D. Roosevelt peony variety, which is praised for their overlapping cupped petals and rosebud-like centers. Most people prefer peonies when they are not quite open, so I've designed my blooms to reflect this state.
This listing includes:
- 2 loosely-opened peony blooms in a blend of blush tones
- 1 semi-bloomed peony in a blend of blush tones
- 1 large peony bud in varying shades of blush and green with hand-painted details
- 2 stems of peony leaves in an olive green hue
I make each Paper Rose Co. arrangement by hand. Yes—this means that every single petal has been cut, stretched, shaped, and molded into to these lifelike blooms by a real human being! No two arrangements, or blooms for that matter, will ever be the same. Personally, I think that makes them even better.
- Arrangements are not available for customization.
- Flowers ship bundled in tissue and heavyweight wrapping paper.
- This listing does not include the vessel shown in photos.
- This item is made-to-order. Please allow up to 7 days for production.
Largest bloom: 5” diameter
Stems: 10–14” high