A statement-making blend of crepe paper roses and carnations
I created this garden rose for a bridal bouquet last year but kept my prototype handy knowing I needed to make it a regular item. I love the dramatic combination of these colors together—they feel timeless and romantic.
This arrangement includes:
- 1 Munstead Wood garden rose made in shades of Bordeaux and aubergine
- 1 carnation in a dusty rose hue that has been hand-accented with aubergine ink
- 1 carnation in dusty rose
- 2 traditional roses in ivory and cream combinations
- 1 rosette in a rich cream hue
- 1 oversized rosebud in dusty rose
- 4 stems of handmade greenery in moss and olive hues
I make each Paper Rose Co. arrangement by hand. Yes—this means that every single petal has been cut, stretched, shaped, and molded into to these lifelike blooms by a real human being! No two arrangements, or blooms for that matter, will ever be the same. Personally, I think that makes them even better.
- Arrangements are not available for customization.
- Flowers ship bundled in tissue and heavyweight wrapping paper.
- This listing does not include the vase shown in photos. (But you can add one below!)
- This item is made-to-order. Please allow up to 7 days for production.
- Valentine’s Day orders will ship according to the delivery schedule selected at checkout.
- Largest bloom: 4” diameter
- Tallest stem: 12” high